Not only have I been editing, I have also been exercising. And it tires a girl out. I feel really achey down to my bones. Also, there is a section in this book that I cannot bear to re-read. I just can't. I vaguely remember writing it--at one point my roommate walked in while I was caught up in a frenzy of pounding keys and uncombed hair and I think I shouted something like "DYING! EXPLOSIONS! AND DYING!" at her and she was forced to flee for her life, and I don't blame her--but it was hard, and it was action, and there were explosions, and I wish I hadn't done it sometimes. I do not want to edit this scene.
...
Ever.
Mainly because I do not want to re-read it.
...
Ever.
Mainly because I do not want to re-read it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home