Just edited 16 more pages. I think what that means is I have 2 more pages to go. Now I can go back to watching Singing in the Rain on pbs and eating cheese and being gross.
I think the reason I'm keeping this blog is because I want to make sure this is all happening, and also, having been practically raised on livejournal, I guess I believe in little signposts along the way. Here's what I did Saturday morning. And Saturday night. And here's what I think about it.
That sort of thing.
And maybe one day I can look back at it and remember a little of what I was thinking, if not the exact reasons why I was thinking it. I've really got to get used to editing, and slowly but surely I'm coming to love it, despite all my fears about dropping the ball. It's new to me, but so is actually finishing something to begin with. And these are all new things, when you think about it, and I'm just so happy to be doing them.
That's why I need these signposts. Every year I like to make a vow that the next year, I'll do something more, something "better," or at least something different and strange. (I used to say every month, but that's ridiculous.) I've been doing okay with that so far. Really okay. (Even if I have stopped exercising.)
I think the reason I'm keeping this blog is because I want to make sure this is all happening, and also, having been practically raised on livejournal, I guess I believe in little signposts along the way. Here's what I did Saturday morning. And Saturday night. And here's what I think about it.
That sort of thing.
And maybe one day I can look back at it and remember a little of what I was thinking, if not the exact reasons why I was thinking it. I've really got to get used to editing, and slowly but surely I'm coming to love it, despite all my fears about dropping the ball. It's new to me, but so is actually finishing something to begin with. And these are all new things, when you think about it, and I'm just so happy to be doing them.
That's why I need these signposts. Every year I like to make a vow that the next year, I'll do something more, something "better," or at least something different and strange. (I used to say every month, but that's ridiculous.) I've been doing okay with that so far. Really okay. (Even if I have stopped exercising.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home